Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Favorite Vacation



I'll always remember the vacation I spent in Malaysia and Singapore.

That' was in the spring of 2005. I found that there were cheap airfares from Taipei to Singapore, so I booked 2 tickets for my husband and me immediately. From then on, we tried to find information as much as possible before we got on the plane. We decided to visit Singapore, KL, Malaka, and a golf resort. Singapore was a clean and organized city. People there are friendly and enthusiastic. We stayed there for 2 days and then took bus to KL. KL was a crowded but modern city. Then we spent 3 days in the golf resort-- Walking, swimming and laughing in that relaxed place. After that, we went to Malaka. Malaka was a small town. We liked Malaka because of its leisure atmosphere. We got up early to investigate this town. When we took photographs at the historical spot, we met a Chinese man who told us his story.

On this trip, we met many people to help us, and know more about their culture. That's my favorite vacation.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What a lovely trip!
You photos are quite cute too!